Sunday, July 13, 2014

'Coral & Gold'

I recently went to Marshall's and found three pair of shoes that I absolutely fell in love with and couldn't leave the store without them. I picked up two pair of sandals and one pair of loafers. I didn't realize that they all were the same color till I got to the checkout line and was asked if Red was my favorite color lol. Let's be clear Pink is my favorite color!

                                   


                The lighting was a little bright, they look pink but it's actually more of a coral color



                                     
                                                  I love that they all have a gold detailing

                                   
          This particular pair is a Hibiscus color but once again the lighting was bright so it looks more pinkish


Sandals: Dolce Vita
Loafers: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment