Thursday, July 10, 2014

"Gladiator Sandals"

Gladiator Sandals is a big trend this Summer. At first I wasn't really liking the Gladiator Sandals they seem a bit weird looking to me but as I studied them a bit more I'm slowly becoming a little bit obsessed with them. My favorite Gladiator Sandals are the very tall ones, they usually come up to your knee or thighs. It depends on your height. Some women had trouble finding a way to style the shoes supposely you wear them with shorts or dresses but honestly you can wear them how you want to.
                                                   

I posted pictures below so you can get an idea of Gladiator Sandals and how to style them if you buy/own a pair but didn't know how to wear them.



via dulcecandy.com
Forever 21 top
Alexander Wang Rocco satchel
Stuart Weitzman Gladiator sandals
Zara necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment