Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer 2014: Must Haves!

It's finally the summer time, you know what that means right!? Parties, Sleepless nights, No school, Vacations and hanging out with your friends etc. The best thing about summer is the clothes! High waisted shorts, skirts, dresses, tanks, bandeau, half shirts and swimsuits! Below is a few things I think you might want to have for this Summer!




Sunglasses is a HUGE must have for the Summer. Alot of exposure from the sun can potentially damage your eyes and you wouldn't want that to happen! Please, no staring into the sun.


Swimsuit season is back and everybody even myself is quite happy about it. 
Swimsuits is a huge part summer. Everybody loves to swim, I mean who doesn't? Some people buy swimsuits to look cute and lounge around, who could blame them? Lol








I been seeing quite amount of people wearing Rose Print Floral Skater Dresses. Floral Dresses has been a trend lately and that is why I'm adding it to the 2014 Summer Must Have List.



As I mentioned in my last post, Gladiator Sandals are becoming a big trend this summer. Everybody has them and you should to!


Light Blue Nail Polish goes good with the summer theme



Last but not least, A big tote bag. Perfect for going to the beach!


Sunglasses: Forever 21
Swimsuit: Victoria Secret
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Agaci
Nail Polish: Essie
Bag: Marc Jacobs

I provided links on the pictures to go directly to site if you consider buying one of these items..

No comments:

Post a Comment